Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stop to eat fast food




The left side one is taken by 2008, and the little boy is my young brother, Brandon. My family was move to the United States in 2007 late. In the beginning, my brother didn't eat any more junk food at China because my parents never buy it to him. But after we moved to San Francisco, he saw have many fast food store near by our house, and he usually eat it after school. That is why he looks fatty in the right side. I know the fast food is very delicious for everyone, but it is very unhealthy for people.

Although people know the fast food is unhealthy food, they think it is very yummy food, and very fast to get the meal. As like McDonald's always has some news about what's wrong with it is, since they have many problem in the food. If people watch a movie "Super size me", it is about a man to try eat fast food in a month, and he wants to check what problem do he would after one month is.  Of course, when he eat fast food after one month, his body was changing to bad way. He became a fatty one, and he had the high blood pressure. He made this movie is wants to show people why we should stop to eat fast food now.

In my opinion, we can eat a little fast food in our life, but don't eat too much. Now, my parents are make the health meal for my young brother, and they didn't let him continue to eat any fast food. But he doesn't like to exercise, so he still looks like a fatty one. The right side picture was taken by 2011, when we finish the bowling game, then we taken some pictures to waiting other people to leave there. I think in this year, my brother was be a little skinny one because he is very busy with his assignment now.

5 comments:

  1. I agree. stop to eat fast food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jin, you are lucky you can live with your brother. It made me miss my younger brother a lot. He is still in China, and I have already applied him to the U. S, But he still need to wait for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Fast food is very dangerous for everybody. Look at me. I used to eat healty food in my country, but in North America...We don't have time to cook and neither to take care of ourselves due to most of us work and study all day. But anyways, your brother stills young and can do a diet.

    ReplyDelete