Sunday, April 15, 2012

Titanic ( My heart will go on )

   

 I have watched  the Titanic movie  for  three hours. I am moved by the movie again. The special song is deeply in my heart, too. Yesterday was The Titanic Ship accident for one hundred years. Before  I wrote these feelings, I had listened to the song for five times. I wanted more inspiration, so I went to theater with my husband that my daughter recommed." every night in my dream I see you, I feel you, that is how I know you go on. Far accross the distance and spaces btween us you have come to show you go on, near, far, wherever you are. I believe that the heart does go on....... " this song appeared two young  people had fallen love deeply and deeply. I like this song very much that I had learned how to sing the song for a long time.  I couldn't believe  myself that I practiced it for one hundred times in China. I am proud me that I could sing the song in kaoroke  .Every time I sing the song in English in China, and people  admired me and cheered for me.   I wish people get wonderful love.

6 comments:

  1. what a classical and touching song I have ever heart. It really called up my memories in childhood.By the way, Celine Dion sing beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Fang!:) for choosing this unforgettable video song. It is just an amazing song! I love it that made me cry when i saw the movie for the first time. I have heard the song for so many times, and i have never gotten tired or bored of it. You are right that the song is deeply in our heart! And it also make us fall in love more with our love. Thank you Fang for sharing this love and sad song!:)):(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This is a very famous song! every times I listen this song,that will remind me some sweet and sad chapter in the movie.T_T

      Delete
  4. It is a very romantic song, and it has a very sad story about that. It reminds me a lot of stuff about the first time when I watched the movie .

    ReplyDelete