Wednesday, April 11, 2012

 My Rosary


 Many people have special things that are very significant for them. My rosary is very significant and 
important for me. A rosary is a symbol of Catholics for pray. I grew up in a very catholic family.   
However for my family and I believe in something is very important. When I was about to leave my home country I wanted to bring something with me that remains my believes although my mom gave me this rosary, and she said that it would protect me and help me to be safe . Since I moved to the U.S I am keeping my rosary and  I believe that holding it on my hands and pray my orations with  it would help me.  I believe that in some occasions when I am very sad or and situations that I don't feel safe or I am sick  I  pray holding my rosary on my hands and that would help me to feel better. I believe also that this  rosary keeps me close to my family and my mom even if they are far from me. I am very happy that I still have an important thing that my mom gave it to me a couple years ago.



3 comments:

  1. It is just good to keep something from a precious person as your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I used to go to church. But since i came here......Haha.... You know I am very lazy...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh...! You made me feel home sick :( My mom also gave me something similar when I was about to take the airplane to come to the US. However, I lost it :( someone stole my wallet and my medal of the sacred heart of Jesus was in there. Keep your rosary in a safe place please and pray for me :D

    ReplyDelete