Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blogger-2 "The Culture"

                     
The Culture
                                      

       Don't you just get bored of crazy songs that people make as same as usual? I didn't want to negate their struggles, everyone has different minds, so people know what they listen. I really respect of my country that I born there, also I love our traditional arts. Every sense of music and songs make you feel about the culture of Mongolia and somehow you can start to add some information to your knowledge of our lives. Therefore, I wanted to introduce you this song. That is a soundtrack of a movie which is about the wildlife in countryside of Mongolia. I'm glad that I had a chance to post this music video here!
      The start of this song may make you feel bored but just don't be burned out, be patient. The song has perfectly match with the video clip. Honestly, I watched and listened it more than three times before I started to post my blog. The music band on this video will start the sound of playing our traditional instruments which are mouth organ, zither, horse headed two-stringed fiddle and some other instruments. Also, you will see/ hear a man's throat singing. That kind of sound is getting famous in the world and I want to drop a hint: These are all Mongolian's, we are the owner of our arts, so don't be confused about what others say. "Throat singing" makes two different voices of throat. Of many hundred years of the story, Mongolians are still keeping their culture of nomadic life. You can simply understand it by listening our throat singing. 
      The voice of a woman. In this song, one woman is singing. The words are about a mother who is a camel woman. She made this song more lyrical as much as a mother's heart. People in Mongolia, they say that mother's heart is unparalleled with anything, that's why they respect their mother as much as they can. Also, the whistling has included in here. You close your eyes, and try to get into it. It will take you to the place where can be calm such as Gobi desert, nomadic life. 
      In the long run, if you watched this video, I hope you feel the same with me. This is about a human being. They live in nature life, so they are close to real life. But don't just image it like that, there is also crowded city life in Mongolia. In last years, our country has been developing a lot, through that they're also facing to a problem which is losing their culture originally. Even though, everyone keeps heartiness to Mongolia in their mind. And I believe you feel the difference, out of the box...
     

9 comments:

  1. I watched the whole video, and Throat singing is amazing! Very lucky to watch this video and to learn about Mongolia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you felt that in your own. Also, thank you for watched my post and leaved a nice comment on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song exactly match with the picture about Mongolia. The music let me think of the nature, and the Mongolia is very beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song is amazing. I watched the whole video. It wasn't boring at all. I can feel the heavy Mongolia culture in the video. If I can ride a horse in a wide grassland in Mongolia while I am listening the music, I think that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This song is really interesting as well as a first time to hear a Mongolian song. There are various kinds of instrument that integrate as well. I'm so glad that I have a chance to hear the Mongolian song and know about the culture once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this song appeared Monlolia people working hard and braveing spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mona this is super interesting video song!!!:) I can understand it well even though i don't speak Mongolian. It just puts me in peace like i'm right there in the desert, and it makes me love and appreciate animals more. I like it, i guess because i was born in countryside where living is completely different than living in city. What a great culture music this is!!! That's awesome that you are proud of your culture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your video! The peace and the love for the earth are inmerse in the whole melody.

    ReplyDelete