Sunday, April 8, 2012

 A Precious Treasure

    This is the most beautiful pet I have ever had. It's name is Toby. In that picture, Toby was only 9 weeks old. He was so cute and helpless. My husband and I decided to buy a puppy to accompany me when he (my husband) was at work. Toby now is 5 months old and instead of 2 lbs that had in that pic, he heights now 12 lbs.

    Toby provides us the happiness and the energy that we need to have by the time when we decided to have a baby. But now, this big puppy is my child. Toby has become a special part of our small family giving us the laugh that we need, the work that we hate (cleaning poppy), and the care that all of us want. Because Toby cares about us and us...Off course, we care about each other and now about our beautiful Toby;)

   When I leave home in the morning, I feel an emptiness in my stomach for leaving him alone all day long. But when the time of going home after work gets close, I almost run to come at home to walk him and feed him as well.

   I want that Toby stays for ever with us that's why I always take care of him as my most precious treasure. 

11 comments:

  1. Your dog toby is so cute, and I am sure he give a lot of fun to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so lovable. I always want to have a little dog, I am so admire you. Your family must be so happy to have this little member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never raised any pets. I really envy you. I wish I had a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog looks like his no trouble.. but I bet he keeps u busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a innocent and cute doggie! I really appreciate that Americans regard the dog as the member fo their family. Honestly,I am jealous of you because I am willing to breed a doggie but my mother didn't allow me to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dog is so lovely. I like dogs,too. Because they are honest to the masters, and they are very friendly.

      Delete
  6. Good relationship. Take care of ur puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Toby is so cute ! How many hours he stay home along? I can help sometimes if you want. You can leave Toby with me when I am not working seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a condition you pay C.Escobar $20/h;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I understand your feeling clearly because I have a dog in my hometown. I miss my dog everyday, and I always watch the photo of my dog on my computer. I really want my dog to live with me.

    ReplyDelete