Monday, April 9, 2012

What make me feel safe!!!

What make me feel safe!!!!



           Most people have a thing that has a meaning and significant with whatever how they get it in any situation.   This is my small Buddha statue necklace that my mother gave it to me before I left my country.  I always bring it with me every where as well as I feel my mother with me.  The small Buddha necklace is very precious for me because it seems like a holy thing that I believe it always protects me from unfortunate that is a faith of Thai traditional that some Thai people respect about the Buddha.
       Most importantly, my mother said that the buddha necklace is a thing will protect me instead of her.  For instance, when I felt upset and tired of my life, and I was so stressful.  I just held it and prayed.  Then I felt peacefully and I had more conscious to reconsider with things.  I really trusted that something protected me and guided me to have done any thing in the right way.  Moreover, It was a believe of religious that mostly Thai people really respect of it.  
           Additionally, the type of Buddha that I have is a elephant Buddha, It call "Pha Phi Ka Nate".  It was made from clay mix with gold.  The meaning of it is a symbol of protection from being unfortunate, as my experience, I think it is the truth and I absolutely believe it.  This necklace is very significant and precious for me, therefore I will keep it as well as it really means me.  

5 comments:

  1. I also have some like this one. It is my mom bought from China for me, and she said it can save my life. Actually, I didn't believe it, but my mom is a Buddhist, and she believe it can save us. I think it can get me a good feeling to work or go out.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome from your mom Nuttaya!!! She knew that you were going to need protection from bad things. I don't have any religion, but i believe in god. So i'm happy for you that you believe in Buddha like your mother. I'm sure this Buddha statue necklace will always be next to you and protect you from any evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very nice of your mom to you, and I know that because I have a bracelet from my mom, too. It's not really about religion status, I think it's belief. Because I believe everything my mom said is true, whatever she does is always for a good thing and they always protect us from bad things by their charitable mind that might happen to us.
    I just love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Nuttaya:
    your necklace is so nice. Parent always love their child so much. I can tell the necklace is containing your mom's love to you. I hope it can bring you all the good luck stuff to you.

    ReplyDelete