Sunday, April 15, 2012

This video is one of my favorites and all their songs have always been one of my number 1 choice especially if i am hanging out with my friends. Also my whole family listen to this type of music which its considered corridos. my grandfather, dad, and uncles all listen to this so basically i was raised on this type of music. there is other artist with the same type of music which i also like to listen too. 
                                                                                                       Eduardo Cruz Chavez
                                                                                                       Los originales del san juan

9 comments:

  1. Ahahaha...I'm sorry for laughing. I never expected you hear this kind of music. Personally, I don't identify myself with this music, but I really respect and understand that not everybody thinks like me. I thought you where the kind of person that enjoys listening rock or something like that. Please, don't get upset at me for laughing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(... it s ok n o w y o u k n ow no t t o j u d g e s o m e on e. i l i s t e n t o a l l t y p e s o f m u s i c.

      Delete
    2. haha funny comment! Don't be upset, Eddie! :)))

      Delete
    3. im n ot mad mo n a w h y w ou l d i b e m a d.... ;)

      Delete
  2. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mariachi amigo holla holla

    ReplyDelete
  3. cl a u d i a.. i m .. ma d.. a t. u ;)

    ReplyDelete