Saturday, April 21, 2012

My kids

















        I have two sons.  These pictures were taken at their six months.  They are not twins.  The one on the left  is younger than another one on the right.  The younger brother is five and half -year old, and he is in kinergarden.  The older brother is eight years old , and he is in second grade.  Both of them have different personalities.  The younger one is a little shy.  The older one is too active. He said he is a monkey because of the year of monkey that he was born.
       They grow a lot.  Although taking care of them is a hard job, it is very worthy. Excepically, when they showed me they did a good job at school, it really made me happy.  I love them so much as every mom does.

6 comments:

  1. OMG~Your children are very cute and lovable, especially the brother. I think you must be very happy to have such lovely children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pair of lovely angels are the gifts of your life. I am so envious your happiness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation! I am sure you have found your happiness. On the other hand, I think it is not easy to bring up two children. Mothers are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you and your children look alike. Also they are so cute!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the God gives you gifts which can make you happy and excited in your life and in this beautiful world.

      Delete
  5. Your children are so cute, but you take care of your chilren should be very hard.

    ReplyDelete