Monday, April 9, 2012

Still Waiting

                Did you remember what is your first book?  I am not really like to read but I like this book.  When I read that book, I have many different feeling like exciting, happy, and sad. 
                This is the first book I read.  One day, I had nothing to do, so I just go to the library and buy a book.  I didn’t to read, but my best friend usually recommend me to read that book.  I just tried it. 
                 I read the first 10 pages, then I didn't to stop it.  The story is about a girl who lost her sister from the traffic accident.  That made her lost her momeries.  A boy met her, he tried to be close to her.  That boy know her before.  The boy told her, he is her boyfriend.  The girl never remember it. In face, her sister is the boy's girlfriend that she lost from the traffic accident. She knew that, but she didn't knew the boy never love her sister.  The boy always love her.  They met each other at the child time.  The girl just forgot it.  The boy always remember it.  The girl's met that boy.  She loved him.  The boy knew she is not the real girl that he met at the child time, but he still try to be her boyfriend because they are twins.  They had a same face.  When they had traffic accident, the boy knew the girl that he really love, she dead.  He listen it from the news, but that is not the ture.  The girl not dead, her sister dead.  She want to try to live for her sister and became her, but the ture is her sister knew the boy never love her and love the girl.  She want to kill the girl, but she not be success.  When the boy went to her sister working place, and try to ask something about the girl.  He met that girl.  He felt very happy because he knew that girl is his real love.  After that, the story is continue.
                 I like this book, but I still don't like to read book.  If you ask me to try, I will also to try it.  Books is good for us.  I think the book title can be "still waiting".

1 comment: