Sunday, April 8, 2012

It is my good friend

          It has been followed me for seventeen years.  Although it is not a valuable thing, it is so important in my memory.  It can remind me a lot about the past of my  life.  It is a steel cup.  I will keep it and take good care of it..  Occasionally it can make me have a lot of feeling come back from my past.
            I bought it  for my first job in 1995.  It was not expensive. It was only worth of 20 RMB at that time in China, but it has very good material quality. I had been using this cup in my office for three years when I was a teacher.  After that, I always brought it with me every time when I moved my house, So it had been followed me three different cities in China.
            It came to the U.S with me. I had been using it at the first few years, but I bought a new different  one from Starbucks. Because the new one can keep the water warm, so I started to leave the one alone  for a few months. One day, when I came home from work, I found that It had disappeared. I had been looked all over the house and I couldn't find it . I was very upset. I thought my mom had thrown it away.  I called my mom to find out where it was.  Finally, my mom told me she helped me to keep it in a drawer of the kitchen 's closet. Luckily, I got back my lovely small cup . That was the one I am holding now.
           It is a magic steel cup.Although  it doesn't have a nice looking, it can contain a lot. It can contain a lot of my memories in it. I  will look it as my good friend and I will take good care of it.

2 comments:

  1. I have a mug that it has followed me fore several years, too. It was given by one of my students. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like an antique cup, keep it may be a valuable one day.

    ReplyDelete