Saturday, April 28, 2012

        Full of memories
  As shown in the figure where is my primary school gate. And those two girls in the picture were my friend and me. I think the primary school was light of heart in our school life. We can act recklessly and fare for nobody laugh, no scruple without guessing.
  Therefore, before I moved to the united states, my friend and I wanted to go back our primary school to review the past school time. Because our school rebuilt another new campus, so our old campus already belongs to another middle school. Unfortunately, the school did not open at that day, we couldn't go in. we could only stand at the door outside, pop out our head to have a look. The inside furnishings still, only different was that we were all grown up. When we looked at the playground, we could still see the figure which we played the little game. When the time flies, many things changed. We went to different middle school, high school, and even ready to go different countries. As we grow up, we need to concern more about different things than before. We have to plan for our future, keep working for our life. The future still very long, different places have different gates waiting for us. There is also waiting for you to create more precious memories.
  Although we couldn't go into school, we especially asked someone to take a photo for us. Primary school just a little part of my life, I believe as long as I keep my passion on everything, there will have a door open for me. 
  

  

5 comments:

  1. I have same feeling.I believe there will have a door open for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot memories from my primary school. You remind me should go back to visit my primary school and my teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that the door will open for you one day. I like my primary school, too. Because it remained me lots of good memories, and it gave me so much knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so envious that the door of your primary school still occur, but my primary school already was removed include the door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely, you just remind my old school memories, that now i'm sad!:( Let me congratulate you because you did an awesome job explaining what's behind your picture. For sure we all know very well our primary schools' and classrooms' doors because a lot of us spent a long time at the same school and classroom, which we get to know it well and it's the witness of many silly things we did in school when were children.

    ReplyDelete