Thursday, April 12, 2012

Right Here Waitig

                
This is one of my favorite song.  The singer's name is Richard Marx. The song's name is "Right here waiting".  The first time for to hear this song  was on the Second grade of my high school. We learned from our English teacher. After we learned it , almost all of the class like it. I still remember my classmate , a tall boy, Hua Ho sang this song in a school performance, and he got a prize of No 2 of the performace match. This was not only made him happy, it also made all the class feel so proud of it, Until now, I still like this song very much. That is why I like to share with you my favorite song. It reminds me a lot about the time of my high school.  Please spend some time on my favorite song, I think you probly like it .  In this song, You can tell the singer was trying to express the feeling between a couple who love each other so much, and when they leave each other for a little while, they will miss both a lot.  In this song, the amazing words are that " I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn't stop the pain."  I like the words, feeling, and the the melody of the song. 





1 comment:

  1. I heared this song that I conldn't remember what time is it? Today I listened again that it is still moved to me.

    ReplyDelete