Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Magic Door!!!





           What is the first picture shows up in your mind when you see a word "the door!!!"?  People might think about material that is just for entrance and exit. Some people may think of the door as comparison with an opportunity, and the key for solving a problem.  However, in my opinion, when I think about the word "the door", I profoundly think about thing that links between two different places with opportunity.
         As the picture above, this is a picture of a magic door from several parts in my favorite cartoon, Doraemon, that you can go wherever you want by just opening the door.  When I was a kid, I really wanted to have one.  I thought that I simply went to another place, or my favorite place without doing anything.  It sounds like wonderful to have it, that you already know what is behind the door.  Nevertheless, in the real life, it is absolutely impossible to have the door like in Doraemon cartoon.  I have to find a right key, which means I have to do things and try my best to unlock the door, open it and get things I want.  For instance, when I applied for a job in the multinational company in Thailand, I was interviewed in an English language.  By the time, I had not talked and spoken in English very well, so I missed the job.  Likewise, I did not have the key to walk through the door.  That made me think, sometimes people get an opportunity to make good things happen with, but they have not enough qualifications, eventually, they will not obtain it.  In the other word, sometime people have enough qualifications, but they do not get any opportunities to perform.  In additionally, people have to put their effort and keep working hard to get achievements.
         In my case, I already got an opportunity to get a career, whereas I just lacked of some qualifications, and did not attempt my best.  Finally, I cannot make it that made me feel frustrated.  That was why I came to the U.S. for improving my English skills to get ready for an opportunity in advance.  Ultimately, Just find the key to open the door with strong purpose, and you will see what result is behind the door.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love this one so much!!!! Although it's looks funny, I know it is so amazing in that cartoon. When I was young, I always want to buy one in my life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my dream when I was a child.!! COOL!! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This door looks interesting to me Nuttaya!:) I like it, but i would like it more if i had seen Doraemon when i was a child. However, now i know more about this cartoon since you explained about it so well. You're right when there is an opportunity we always want to get it, but sometimes we can't get it because of many reasons. But, if there is an opportunity we must give it a shot and see what happens. Who knows we might it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my favorite cartoon too. I love it! Congratulations you find the key to open that magic door. You Let us know the importance of keeping study.

    ReplyDelete