Sunday, April 15, 2012

What Doesn't Kill You

 
  Sometimes, we really need something sustain us when we feel depressed.  I think the song is a perfect one to sustain us.  The title of the song is “What Doesn't Kill You”.  The song is from Kelly Clarkson’s fifth studio album, Stronger, was released in October 2011.  This is an upbeat song.  The song is about a girl whose boyfriend left her, but the girl didn't think this is the end of her life, and she thought this is the new beginning of her life.  I love the song pretty much after I heard the song from radio because the song always give me some energy, and make me feel self-confidence.  The song talks about a woman should be more confident after breaking up with her boyfriend, but I think the song can sustain us when we have any problems and challenges. 
  I always remember one of the sentences in the lyric, “what doesn't kill you make you stronger”.   I like the sentence so much.  We have a lot of problems and challenges in our life.  We fight against them in our whole life.  Sometimes, we are afraid of the problems and challenges, but do we ever think we become stronger because of them?  I took a PE class this semester because I want to be healthier.  I spend a lot of time on treadmill because I like running.  When I almost ran out all of my energy in last a few minutes, the evil would appear in my brain to persuade me to give up.  I knew I need something to sustain me to keep running, so I played the song on my cell phone.  The strong melody and upbeat lyric could give me energy to defeat the evil, and make me believe I will be stronger if I overcome the challenge.  

6 comments:

  1. Your explanation makes this song worth than that, but in real I don't like the song that much. Honestly, it's just boring.. I'm so sorry.
    But you really made me listen that song again and again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this song and I agree with you when you say that we have a lot of challenges and problems in our life and fighting against them is the best thing we should do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this song! Haha. as you say, i feel like i am sustained by this song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kelly Clarkson too, her voice is very powerful. This song also give me a strength and not scared of any relationship problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this song, just like what you summarize above. The song is full of energy and rhythmical. And the most impressive lyric is"what doesn't kill you make you stronger" It makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this song,too. I listen it in my company every day. But I don't know the lyrics, I really want to learn how to sing. When we have any problems in our life, we should be impregnable and confident to overcome all the problems.

      Delete