Saturday, April 28, 2012

Small Door,but More Opportunities


  A door is small, or big that it doesn't matter with our opportunities.  Take me as a examples, I went to a small college which not famous in China. At that time, most of the people in my family thought I cannot get enough chance or opportunities to get a good job.  However, she gave me many opportunities to explore myself, to improve myself, and to make ture friends.
  I joined some clubs in college, and I learned a lot from all this clubs;especially, I got a perious opportunities in the Asia Games as a volunteer.During the period of being a volunteer, I learned a lot that have not been writen in the book, and got new experiences. Lisewise,  I went to other colleges with seniors, and learned some new things about a club. College is not only a college for you to study, but also give you chances to communicate with the society.
  The college is just a first step to go to the society. Right now, I through ths door to go to another door" the United States" to begin my new life.  I think as long as I work hard, I will have a brightly future.

2 comments:

  1. How is a beautiful picture! You will get a brightly future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree your point, especially the sentence that " A door is small, or big that it doesn't matter with our opportunities."

    ReplyDelete