Monday, April 16, 2012

In and Out of Love!!!




           How can you imagine to live without music?  Life might be tedious and uninteresting without it.  Music is contained of various emotion, rhythm, and lyrics that make life more livable.  The song above is one of my favorite song that the name is "In and Out of Love" performed by Armin Van Buuren featuring  with Sharon den Adel.  It is a Trance that is genre of electronic dance music.  Moreover, this song talks about the love in two ways that are falling in love, and falling out of love.   The official music video performs a problem of a couple relationship that a woman know how a man lie to her by looking his eyes, and feeling the truth behind his eyes.  Also it hurt her.  It seem she can not make a decision that how it should be.  Ultimately, she want to let it fade away of her love. 
            Most importantly,  I do love this song because Armin Van Buuren, he is my favorite DJ and I also love sounds of a piano in the song.  Additionally, Sharon den Adel's voice is very melodious, and match with the song.  As first time I heard this song, I was in a car and heard it by CD record.  I really enjoyed listening along the way, especially, sounds of the piano really caught me up.  Even though I did not know the meaning of the song exactly.  When I arrived home, I just searched this song in Youtube website because I was curious what the meaning was.  Instantly, I absolutely loved the music video that it was modern art and not too much detail, but I can obtain the feeling of the song.  It gave me an alertness and enjoyment.  Therefore, this song is my favorite song ever .
            In additional, somehow, Music can give me a feeling whether there is lyrics or none.  Also music can affect people in both ways, which are to inspire and to discourage the feeling.  As a result, it depends on listeners who are going to translate the song in which way they want.  









8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my freaking godness, Nuttaya! I never think that you listen trance electro music, especially Armin Van Buuren. I'm happy that you felt same :)
    I also recommend you to listen "Not giving up on love".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2dFi0s75xw&ob=av3n
    there you go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this kind of bit, it is a nice , and dramatic song........ she'll move on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mona I like ur recommendation, then I did listen to "nt giving up on love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This song is awesome. I like that she can feels the lie by looking her boyfriend's eye. Also the dance is good. Thanks for recommend this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo....I like trance electronic music so much. Especially, this kind of music can make me to forget any annoyance when I am in a bar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never hear this song before i see the YouTube. It's a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love trance too. This is awesome! Armin Van Buuren is really good ;)

    ReplyDelete