Wednesday, April 18, 2012


First time, and Second time 




    Before i came to San Francisco, I was told that San Francisco weather is so nice everyday, and San Francisco is so popular spot for everyone. More than all, i was so excited that i could see the Golden Gate Bridge, which is well known symbol of San Francisco, face to face. I think that Golden Gate Bridge is so popular that everyone,who has chance to visit, to San Francisco wants to see the Golden Gate Bridge. In my case, as soon as i arrived in San Francisco, i really wanted to go there. I couldn't wait to see the bridge. One day after finish my school, all of a sudden my friend and i  decided to go to the bridge. By the time we got at the bridge, San Francisco downtown weather had been so sunlit, and hadn't been any foggy. I realized that even though the Golden Gate Bridge is so popular, and is well known symbol of San Francisco, weather have decisive effect on the difference of the scenery. 

     
     As a foggy day, and a sunlit day couldn't be more different. When i went there first time, weather was so awful. It was really foggy day. The sky was overcast. It was black as the Ace of spade. As you can see the first picture, I could hardly see the bridge. I could know barely that bridge color is very darkish red. There were a few people who came to see the bridge, I think there were around 8people include my friend, and me. I didn't know that there was beautiful beach in front of the bridge. At that time i was a little disappointed, and we just got back home. I developed what i was taken this picture to compare later. A few weeks later, we checked the weather first, and we went there again. we wore same clothes together. when we went there second time, finally we could see the Golden Gate Bridge. We could see such a beautiful, and relaxing beach, and the whole bridge. The scenery of the bridge and connected with the Sausalito was an inspiring sight.  There were lots of tourists who brought their bikes. There was a yellow sign when i went there second time. The sky was so blue, and clouds are floating in the sky very brightly. It was like someone drew a picture. I was so impressed.


     I believe that even though the weather might have been decisive effect on the scenery, whether or not as i see the Golden Gate Bridge in the awful day, the Golden Gate Bridge's dignity is always same. Nobody, Anything can ignore the bridge's dignity. I can feel that how much time, how much devotion people who put into the Bridge to build safely. 


     I love both the scenery regardless of the awful day, or sunlit day. The bridge's scenery of the awful day has special attraction, and the bridge's scenery of the sunlit day has another special attraction too. That is why many people have been going to the bridge constantly. When i go there again after 5years, 10years, or more, I hope i can feel same as now. 







4 comments:

  1. I like San francisco.I like the golden bridge,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures at the same place and with same clothes. Your explanation is just simply and everyone is able to read it by enjoying :)I appreciate your activities :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also went to the golden bridge twice, the situation was as same as you. I was so happy that I could take photos under the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the Golden Gate Bridge several times, It is beautiful as always whether the weather is bad or nice. Lucky you that have two nice pictures to remind you how different feeling with the same place and good memory while you were there.

    ReplyDelete