Monday, April 9, 2012

Story Behind The Cup

  Every thing will have a story behind itself, but not everything we'll be saved in our mind for a long time. Like you see, I have one import present and that is a cup. It's a cup only belong to me because it has my photo on it and it saved my happy moment forever.
  This is a white ceramic cup with my loved photo on it. This is a present from my best friend and she is the same birthday with me, and also she is my parter in my part time work place. She is a very nice partner. She works in the morning time and I work in the afternoon time. I like to drink boiled water and she will boil the water for me everyday before I come to work and after she come to work in the morning she'll help me to clean my cup and put it up side down to keep it clean. I guess she is probabily love this cup too and she is so carefully about this cup. The important thing is before this cup came I have nothing really a cup in my work place. I'll buy a bottle of starbucks coffee and after I drink the coffee I will use that glass bottle to drink water and change the bottle two or three times a week. This is a little detail and even I forgot to buy a cup for myself, but my partner remembered and gave me a special one for my present. 
  I love this cup not only I don't have the cup and I need one but also this cup keep the happy moment and remind me every time when I drink water. I don't have the car, but my partner has one. She will pick me up to go shopping or go some else places to see the view. This photo is taken by the mystery spots. She said,"  we should love science and we'll have the hope to contribute our better life. Start with our first step and keep doing." Then she drove some of our friends went to mystery spots and hope we can explain why there has this mystery problems. Actually we just go for fun. The desk in my photo is an interesting one. Put one ball on it and the ball will start from the low level to high level and the ball goes the oppsite way in our life from high to low. After I saw this imagic thing and I'm very suprised, so I stood on that table and made a pose and took one picture.
  I love this pose and I love this photo. I almost forget this thing before I received this present. Now I have a beautiful cup to drink and the cup can prove the relationship between us and also remind me the day we are going to mystery spot together and also reming me to remember my carefully friend and she said love the science and give our life another hope.
  I know probabily you will have the same present with me and I'm happy to hear that because I think that means you have the important person or things that you want to remember for a long time. Our life is made up lots details and it contains sweet memories and awful memories. Please remember the happy thing more than worse thing and you'll find the life will change to easy to handle and you'll be full of love.


3 comments:

  1. I want to make one for friends,or for my family! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart about the mystery spot serval times,but I have never been to there. That's awesome place I can imagine thought your article. I think it is priceless treasure for you. and sorts of important stuff or person you have is such a wonderful thing in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky that you have a nice partner. I think the cup is a really good present. You can remember the happy moment when you use the cup. This is the symbol of your friendship!

    ReplyDelete