Monday, April 9, 2012

Fang's Nesting Dolls



    This is a nesting doll which I bought in Dalian in northeast China. When I traveled there with my family, I found the 
interesting toy that has
seven parts. The toy was
made in Russia. Dalian is a center of Russian culture in China.

  I bought it for my husband's birthday present. when my husband came to China and I gave him the gift.He was very happy. We brought it to America, where it sits on my husband's desk.The nesting
doll is important because it symbolizes our love.
It made me come to America. Now I am studying in
City College. I am learning English and American
culture. The nesting doll is my family's friend.
It watched my daughter go to City College, and then to UCLA. It watches me go to work and to school. The toy has been with us for our most important moments.

      
 




No comments:

Post a Comment