Sunday, April 29, 2012

It is never closed for me




Even I forgot where my house is, the door never closes for me. I have lived in this house for four years. The house is my first house in the United States, and I still live in there now. My house is not a big one, but it makes me feel warm. When I get sad from outside, it can save me any time. I love to open the door to get home.
All and sundry would get problems from outside, or they don’t want to go out at that moment, so they need a warm house to save them. This door is open for me to get home to relax. Through the door, the world is more different with the outside. I don’t need to think what to talk with other people, and I don’t need to how to care of myself to have a quiet place. Open this door is meant open the way which is through to my family. None can hurt me when I stay in the door behind. Because the door was saving me, it helps me to isolate what I don’t want to bring into my home.
In the fact, this door is a small one as like my heart. Although I have a small heart, I can protect people who need me to help. I have the big power to help my family and my friends, even people think I am the weak one. I believed my house’s door is not the most beautiful one, but it is the best one for me. It is not the beauty one in the world, but nothing can better than it.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you can protect your family and bring your family happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not weak, you are very, very strong. Protecting yourself and your family from the world is one of the most challenging things nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love your home door. It is relaxing and protecting to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This door will never close because of your family. I believe that your family love you very much,and you love they too.

    ReplyDelete