Sunday, April 15, 2012

Somewhere I Belong

                               
  My favorite song is one of songs in the album of Meteora.  The name of the is "somewhere I belong".  I think the song is full of energy, and the lyric of song is just like some stirring ,powerful pieces which go through my heart when I am listening.  I also feel the song contains many undertones which go much deeper than any one can interpretIn personal, I think the song want to tell a story about that the person lost himself while trying to find a place. His emotional wounds are still bleeding, and the pain is so overwheling he can't feel anything else. He realizes the way he's living his life is not going to take him anywhere, so he knows there's only one option. He has to break away from everything he has done and felt, and completely start over.  He needs to find the real him. He needs to find the one who was lost in the flow.
  In addition, the repetition of song :“I want to heal , I want to feel!" filled with feelings of hope and expectation. Because most of us undergo more or less the frustration of our life, so the song really have reasonance for us.  In other words, the lead vocals, Chester sing our thoughts and feelings, it can touch our soul. What's more, the song can make a lot of people in recession to get rid of the emotional trough. I like "somewhere I belong"so much. I think it is the most touching song I have even heard.  I strongly recommend this song for everyone.  By the way, the music video is amazing! I hope you guys will love it and find the place you belong.

6 comments:

  1. It is really a wonderful song, and I like it because I prefer the song style like it which is powerful and energetic. So I will recommend this song to others. Thanks for introduce a such good song to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just like Boommm!!!
    "I will break away and find myself today!"
    It really inspires me and I love this song, too. The lyrics telling us to do something real in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the type of music that makes me work out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! This song is very contagious. But if I keep listening to music like this, I can get a very badhead ache:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. god u just remind me of my old roommate, He was listening to this band every morning, then we end up fighting ..... good bad memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's right Ryan Rock it!!!:) This video song is so sick man. definitely i like it dude, and Linkin Park is a awesome singer. Thank god that i enjoy all kinds of music like Hip Hop, Rock, Pop, Electronic, dance, county, Indie, europe, Latin, Oldies, and world. No matter what language. come on It's Music brother.

    ReplyDelete