Friday, April 13, 2012

You Jump, I Jump


     I guess you heard this song before. It's name is My Heart Will Go On and this one is the main song to the film Titanic. This song is sang by Celline Dion and this is my favorite song. I love this music and lyric. I feel peace when I heard this song everytime.
     This song is talking about love. One sentence in the song said," Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on." This is the soul of the song and the movie. I think distance will have a little bad effect between lovers, but they break up will not the only result, and distance will also make them love deeper and longer. Because of love, one of lovers will give up his live to save his girl friend or his wife without thinking. Nothing is important except the lives. He can ignore the most important thing even die to save her just because his heart belong to her and their hearts be together. Lover's heart will never seperated and even one is dead. Their soul will be together and the person who is alive will put this love's feeling in the heart forever.
     In the movie, the two loves are seperated because the man is die or other words he leaves the chance of live to the woman. Love and loved are both the happiest. They will have chance to feel another's feeling and they touch us one time and last for a lifetime. From the love occur,they will not feel cold and lonely anymore. Love is believe each other, love is never leave and love is hearts go on and on.
     I know one the stories about the singer is she suspended her business for a long time to take care her husband's health. Her husband has heart disease and need to have an operation, that time also is the particular time for her career. At the end she chose to take care of her husband. This is the power of the love. We can build our career anytime but we just have only one chance to be the wife or the husband to another one. She made a right desicion I think and I would do the same thing like her. The distance of heart is the only reason to decide the relationship between the lovers. I tust the heart will go on and the love will go on too.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I know this one when I was 5 years old. My cousin always sang it to me. Now, I feel a little bored for this one. So sad. =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie and this song are always in my heart ever. I'm pleased every time to hear this song that how well I can catch the feeling of it performed by Celine Dion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard this song for a long time. This song also used to be my favorite song when I was a child. So when I hear this song again, the movie plot will recall in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this song very popular in China also. By the way, 2012 is 100th year anniversary of Titanic trip.

    ReplyDelete