Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It is my honest friend


      

     My little room has many unique things: lively dolls, a lot of books and  beautiful flowers,  but  I don't really care about  these things.   I only like a little alarm clock  on my end table.
    The little alarm clock is very lovely.  It has fat round face, and I like its light green numbers. It has four hands,every hand has its own function.         I bought it about nine years ago in China.  Because the old one had been broken. Look at  the time , it's  six  o'clock.  It always wakes me up at the time.
    I remember that the little alarm clock had an unforgotten experience.  One evening, one of my ex-colleagues brought her four-year old son to my home.  The little boy liked my  little alarm very much.  He was so naughty that he got it to my son's bedroom and "studied" it.  He opened it and he couldn't fix it.  And the little alarm clock didn't work any more.  I was so angry.  I couldn't fix it,either.  Later I asked someone to help for fixing. 
    With that unusual experience, I am more careful with my small alarm clock now.   I don't forget to take a piece of handkerchief to wipe the dust on it.  It  seems to be more cheerful, never has trouble. It is my honest friend, and it gives my life more pleasure.  I  love my small alarm very much!

5 comments:

  1. I have an alarm too. It's my good friend.I am not be late because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was living in China, I also had a similar alarm clock. Thank for it, I could wake up and attend to school on time. Although now so many people use phones instead of this traditional alarm clocks, I also keep using my old alarm clock like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, sherley:
    I like your alarm clock. It can remind me my old alarm clock in China. Unfortunely I forgot to bring it with me. It is really a honesty friend, But you need to remmember to set the alarm, otherwise, it will let you disapointed. I hope you can take good care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alarm clock makes me so annoyed every morning. :(

    ReplyDelete