Sunday, April 22, 2012



Are You alone?

           Do you know what is different for these pictures?  The two photos were taken by my younger sister in seaside last year.  It is the same place in  the photos, but there is differnet person in these pictures.  We can see the first picture has a girl who is walking alone at seaside, and we can feel she is lonely when we see her back.  However, there are two girls in the second picture.  They are walking together at seaside.  And the girl in the first picture looks like not lonely because there is anthoer girl to accompany her.
           In our life, we always have sometime to feel lonely, but we always have our family and our frieds who always accompany us.  When we are happy, we can share our happy with them.  When we are unhappy, they can comefort us.  When  we are in the trouble, they will help and  in our side support and encourage us.  They give us courage which never give up, and they warm our lonely heart.  As if the girl in the picture is accompany by someone in her life.  Thefore, in our life we have a lot of friends if we still feel lonely.            

3 comments:

  1. Anybody have a best friend at least. You can help each othe in your life. You feel not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like walking on the sea.I always walk lonely.Nobody like walking on the beach in my family with me. I have still walked on the beach If I have time.When I see the sea, I would forget all strussfully. I watch sea birds flying,breathe fresh air and feel so relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. people come and go , but real friends alway in your heart.

    ReplyDelete