Sunday, April 29, 2012

Find the Difference


















Find the Difference
  
   Like many of you I have change A LOT since I came to the US from my country, Colombia. The two pics were taken at the same place, but my age and my weight is totally different in both pics. In the first picture for example, I was 27 years old while in the second, I had 29. In the first pic I weighed less than 100 lbs, but in the second I was 136 lbs.

   My hair had also changed. I used to like to keep my hair blond, but due to the cost that it has, I don't do it anymore. I also was single in the first pic and in the second, I had just gotten married. The days were also different. In one of the pics you can easily see the blue sky behind me while in the other, the day was foggy and the ocean looked grey.

   Everybody change and everybody gets old. I wish, I would never changed physically and emotionally, but this is the life. We grow, reproduce, and die :(







1 comment:

  1. OMG ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who is she in first pic? You were so so slim. Where's she Claudia now? ??? :D I'm just kidding

    ReplyDelete