Sunday, April 22, 2012


                              True Friend is Gift of God
  It may be easy to be friends with someone, but it is hard to find friends who are really true to friendship and would stand by, during the hardships of life.  Not everyone is blessed with true with friends and if you have even one, consider yourself lucky. And I am the lucky guy. I have a true friend called "Ning Zhou". Incredible! We have been closed friend since I knew him in the kindergarden. There are two precious picture in my life. And I would like to share the experience behind these pictures.
  The first picture is taken by his parents in his house when we are about 6 years old.  I clearly remember that we usually play togerther after school and weekend.  I would like to go to his house, because there is a long corridor in his house and we can play soccer inside.  Though we change to the small-size ball, it can't avoid breaking the decoration in his house.  According to the first picture, you can see that both of us are perky and stand with one of our hands on our hips. Due to the baby's first front teeth, we can't grin at that momment. That's why I could not help laughing as I look at the post in the picture. Tell the truth, we haave a lot of comment subject and hobbies. Sometimes, we argue the result of match. Because we support different team. Strange to say, it is beneficial to get to know each other and promote friendship.
  The second picture is taken on farewell last yesterday before I went to the United States. Actually, you will find the same guys as the first picture. Exactly! The one with glasses is me, another is "Zhou". I am sure that the friendship between us has never changed, but our lifes are different than before.
I made a hard decision to move to the United States and he was married after graduated from college. Furthmore, we have to accept the fact that we can't play soccer any more, because I went abroad and he has a family right now. In spite of this, I appreciate that he support my decision all the time.
  I think our friend is pure and honest, What's more, it is not based on any commercial relationship. So I am willing to sustain the relationship and treasure the friendship as well. Meanwhile, I am thankful the gift of the god.

6 comments:

  1. I think friendship is one of the most precious things in the world. So please cherish this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ture! We have a lot of friends in our lives, but we only have a few real ture friends in our heart. A ture friend can know, suppor, and forgive us. We should treasure the gift of the god!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky to have a real friend and also you both paid a lot to keep the honesty between you two each other for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful friendship! I know you are tring to cherish your friend. I hope you guys can keep your friendship forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well let me tell you Ryan you have two awesome pictures here! I like both of them. And they remind me of one of my best friends who lives in Guatemala. We became friends when he was 4 and i was 3 years old since then we still in touch even though we are far away from each other. So, I encourage you to keep up your friendship with Ning because life without friends is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real friend is forever! You are so lucky that have already found him

    ReplyDelete